5 Unique Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day 2020 In Mumbai
Just now, we all entered the new year of 2020, and right now, we are already heading towards February. By February, the first thing that comes to our mind is Valentine’s Day. So what are your plans for this year’s V-Day with your partner or spouse? You might have marked Valentine’s day 2020 date as the special event.
You can look for spending the day with your loved one in the events or parties at popular hotspots in Mumbai. However, if you are visiting Mumbai during that weekend, look out for hotels near Colaba Mumbai, like the Comfort Inn Heritage, to stay as you party away. Let us help pick the best things to do on that day.
Pic Credits : https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en
- Sail Down the Gateway of India: The beautiful Mumbai skyline looks even more breathtaking when you sail from Apollo Bunder. From the Gateway of India, you can take a sailboat ride in the Arabian Sea and watch the breeze blowing gently. Share chocolate or give V-Day gift to your partner or even better, propose to him or her right in the middle of the sea. How romantic can it get?
- Duo Painting Session: One of the best Valentine’s day 2020 ideas is to go for the duo painting session in Byculla. This is especially great if both of you have a panache for art. Besides this, you also get to spend quality time together. If you are staying at one of the hotels near Byculla, you will be able to fit this in your day’s events.
- All-Day Fun: Drive to Adlabs Imagica with your partner or spouse and make the most of Valentine’s Day. They have lined up all-day events for the adventure and the off-beat events you both might like. On the 14th evening, dance to the music and have candlelight dinners to make the day very special. Located in Sangedwadi, Khopoli-Pali road, the Adlabs Imagica is open from 10.30 am.
- Groove All Night: As you search, “Valentine’s day 2020 events near me” do look for the bars and pubs like the Olive Pub and Bar offering all-night parties. These are the best for the couples who hardly get time on the other days to enjoy.
- Helicopter Ride: Search for “Valentine’s Day getaway 2020 near me,” and you will come across a host of such exciting places. However, proposing your partner at 1000 ft will give him or her unforgettable experience. You can enjoy the beauty of Mumbai sitting with your loved one.
If you and your partner love trekking, then go for a hike and make your memories memorable. The cool weather and the idyllic locations make the spots that are just a couple of hours drive from the city, the best destinations for you.
You can book Comfort Inn, one of the 4-star hotels near Marine Drive Mumbai, for your relaxed stay. This hotel has gorgeous rooms, efficient staff members and elegant dining facilities on offer. Additionally, the airport pick and drop facility and the fantastic location of the hotel only add to its coziness you seek with your partner on your trip to Mumbai.